Where the fun Begins !
- Travelling East - Next gig in the Highlander, San Antonio, Texas Friday 19th & Saturday 20th February 2016 8pm each evening. I played there November 2014 on my last tour - it's great to be invited back to such a great pub with great people.
- Hololulu, Hawaii wow - that was a blast! The place is so beautiful. It was our 1st time on Oahu. I played in Kelley O'Neil's and O'Toole's twice each. The Celtic music crowd there were really good - great support, showing up for gigs, clapping, singing and dancing. I also ran a Whisky tasting - we had about 30 people there - all dedicated whisky drinkers! It went great - the after drink with Bill Comerford was great too
- Our time in San Diego was fantastic - I loved my gigs in the Field, they were all good - the last one especially, what a great cowd... for a Wednesday! I met great new friends and I've been writing an album of my original songs that I plan to record in the Summer - It's coming on great - I'm enjoying putting this together.
- My farewell to Europe gig was in the Café Back in Town in Ugchelen, the Netherlands on December 4th. The place was buzzing - I got to sing my only two Dutch songs, play my Dutch guitar and use my old Bose pro PA system - a great night. Lots of happy faces, old friends, family and new faces - some who stayed the whole night after hearing my sound check 3 hours earlier... Nice!
- The Dundee Clep on Nov 20 was a fine gig with my pal, Pat Ferrie. It was great to see the crowd again and hear some new & old talent perform during our breaks.
- I had a wee break in Dundee, Scotland and am now recovering from a very heavy bout of Birthday Party - I also played two one hour shows at local nursing homes, always a very nice experience playing there
- I Played 3 days at the Galway Bay Irish Festival at the end of October it it is an incredible indoor festival which sold out quickly - there were 30+ bands playing on 10 stages - it was a real blast! I picked up more dates, new fans, sold CDs and am booked again for next year's festival in 2016... pretty good... I even played well - there's a bonus :)
- My Portland. Oregon gigs are all done for 2015 - it's been great being back in the area and seeing all the familiar, happy faces again. It was a great welcome back and a fantastic goodbye on Friday at my last 2015 gig in Mahers Lake Oswego. I played a ton of dates in Kells Irish pub, downtown Portland - thanks to all who came along and the staff who took great care of Dorothy and I all those nights.
- The Bethany pub in Portland was a brilliant gig - way beyond expectations - the place was really busy and full of folks all in the mood for a lively music session... I don't think I played a ballad all night!
- Yaaaar - it was a wild weekend in Bend at the Central Oregon Pirates party - these are serious pirates who do serious pirate stuff - as well as playing my own spot, I sat in with 5 pint Mary ( a great Celtic folk / rock / pirate band !) playing Bodrahn - I loved it!
- I played Sunday September 20th to Thursday 24th in Kells, Portland - every night different - and never a dull moment!
- Friday & Saturday 11th & 12th September I played the Galway Bay Irish Restaurant & pub what a great place to go - visit the Pacific Ocean, walk along the beach, see the kites, ride a horse, drive on the beach - and get some great music!
- Open air concert - Monday Sept 7th - a nice intimate open air concert at Columbia River RV park, very nice time, very interactive and fun
- Library opening - Sunday Sept 6th - played an enthusiastic night of music at Michelle Rupp's (my tour manager) Library opening - great food, great drink, great company
- Feckin Brewery Saturday Sept 5th - a nice laid-back evening of music and Feckin beer - enjoyed my 1st time there.
- Mahers on Friday 4th September - tried to play outside but rain came on just before my 1st song - we moved inside the pub - and it was full! I was set up quickly inside and played untill 11pm - everyone in a great mood and joining in!
- Mahers on Friday August 28th - a good crowd - weather deteriorated and by 9:30pm I'd moved inside the pub and kept playing to near 11pm - great fun
- Mahers on Friday August 21st - great night, great crowd - and a skywriting plane writing "More" in the sky - so I jus t kept playing !
- Finished a great Sunday, Monday and Tuesday (16, 17 & 18th Aug) at Kells Irish Pub, Portland - you never know what the crowd will be - these days were teeming with fish people (or fish heads as they called themselves) - the national fish conference is here in Portland! My supply of fish-related songs is exhausted :)
- We returned to the Pacific Northwest! August as planned - after a great 10 month tour of USA & Canada it's nice to be back on familiar territory too!
- Great Feature - - You can see my newsletter updates here (also in the sidebar)
- Quote from Chef Matt Murphy, owner of the Irish House, New Orleans (Nov 2014) "Bill played here this weekend and took the roof off the pub"
- Video from 67 Music - Mahers Sept 12th - Thanks Steve Behrens!
- Video - watch my last performance of 2014 at Mahers Lake Oswego on Sept 12
- Video - I appeared at the Pirates Party in Bend Oregon, Sept 17th
- I have a Tour Manager, she is Michelle Rupp - please contact her to book me as I travel around the USA -
- My music keeps getting played on Maui Celtic Radio - who would have imagined that!
- Check out the Interview and Video from Steve Behrens of 67 Music, see